Spatial discounting and the gravity hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Brock & A. Xepapadeas & A. Yannacopoulos, 2014.
"Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 257-289, September.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, "undated". "Robust Control and Hot Spots in Spatiotemporal Economic Systems," DEOS Working Papers 1223, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2012.
"Spatial discounting, Fourier, and racetrack economy: A recipe for the analysis of spatial agglomeration models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1729-1759.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Takayama, Yuki & Ikeda, Kiyohiro, 2009. "Spatial Discounting, Fourier, and Racetrack Economy: A Recipe for the Analysis of Spatial Agglomeration Models," MPRA Paper 21738, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Dec 2009.
- Michel Hagoort & Stan Geertman & Henk Ottens, 2008. "Spatial externalities, neighbourhood rules and CA land-use modelling," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:6:y:1976:i:4:p:331-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.