Immiserizing growth with interregional externalities of public goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2009.
"Impure public goods and technological interdependencies,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 596-615, October.
- Löschel, Andreas & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Andreas Löschel, 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," Working Papers 2005.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mitsui, Kiyoshi & Sato, Motohiro, 2001. "Ex ante free mobility, ex post immobility, and time consistency in a federal system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 445-460, December.
- M. Kunizaki, 1994. "Local Public Goods and Interregional Tax Transfer Policy," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:4:p:485-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.