Optimal taxation of business and individual incomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradus, R.H.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 1991.
"Optimal taxation on profit and pollution with a macroeconomic framework,"
FEW 484, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kort, Peter & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1992. "Optimal taxation on profit and pollution within a macroeconomic framework," Other publications TiSEM 73589a45-9a88-4fad-9c70-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hagen, Kare P. & Kanniainen, Vesa, 1995. "Optimal taxation of intangible capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 361-378, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1990.
"Optimal government debt under distortionary taxation,"
1990-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van De Klundert, T. & Gradus, R., 1990. "Optimal Goverment Debt Under Distortionary Taxation," Papers 9030, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:35:y:1988:i:2:p:251-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.