Intermediate goods and the incidence of the corporation income tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gravelle, Jennifer, 2013. "Corporate Tax Incidence: Review of General Equilibrium Estimates and Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 185-214, March.
- Jennifer C. Gravelle, 2011. "Incidencia del impuesto de renta a las sociedades: revisión y análisis de las estimaciones de equilibrio general," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 153-191, January-J.
- K. Bhatia, 1996. "Specific Inputs, International Trade and Tax-Incidence," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer C. Gravelle, 2010. "Corporate Tax Incidence: Review of General Equilibrium Estimates and Analysis: Working Paper 2010-03," Working Papers 21486, Congressional Budget Office.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:npf:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2004. "Impact of the enterprise zone," Working Papers 04/19, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:16:y:1981:i:1:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .