The virtual manufacturing paradigm: The impact of IT/IS outsourcing on manufacturing strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Wolf, Carl & Guyot, Patrice D., 1998. "Telemanufacturing: A flexible manufacturing solution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-12, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dias Ferreira, André Machado & Barbin Laurindo, Fernando José, 2009. "Outsourcing decision-making aspects considered by IT departments in Brazilian companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 305-311, November.
- Lee, Ik Sun & Sung, C.S., 2008. "Single machine scheduling with outsourcing allowed," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 623-634, February.
- Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos & Vilana Arto, José Ramón, 2010. "Analysis of global manufacturing virtual networks in the aeronautical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 314-323, August.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:75:y:2002:i:1-2:p:147-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .