Network analysis of time series under the constraint of fixed nearest neighbors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yue & Wang, Jianbo & Yang, Huijie & Mang, Jingshi, 2009. "Visibility graph approach to exchange rate series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(20), pages 4431-4437.
- Xie, Wen-Jie & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2011. "Horizontal visibility graphs transformed from fractional Brownian motions: Topological properties versus the Hurst index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(20), pages 3592-3601.
- Gutin, Gregory & Mansour, Toufik & Severini, Simone, 2011. "A characterization of horizontal visibility graphs and combinatorics on words," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(12), pages 2421-2428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Shen & Liu, Fang, 2014. "Dynamic analysis of traffic time series at different temporal scales: A complex networks approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 303-315.
- Wang, Minggang & Tian, Lixin & Xu, Hua & Li, Weiyu & Du, Ruijin & Dong, Gaogao & Wang, Jie & Gu, Jiani, 2017. "Systemic risk and spatiotemporal dynamics of the consumer market of China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 188-204.
- Provata, A. & Panagakou, E., 2014. "Abstract phase space networks describing reactive dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 414(C), pages 181-193.
- Wang, Minggang & Tian, Lixin, 2016. "From time series to complex networks: The phase space coarse graining," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 456-468.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Time series analysis; Phase space reconstruction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:967-973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.