Scaling of average receiving time and average weighted shortest path on weighted Koch networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorogovtsev, S.N. & Mendes, J.F.F., 2003. "Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198515906.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Yu & Dai, Meifeng & Xi, Lifeng, 2014. "Scaling of average weighted shortest path and average receiving time on weighted hierarchical networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 407(C), pages 110-118.
- Huang, Da-Wen & Yu, Zu-Guo & Anh, Vo, 2017. "Multifractal analysis and topological properties of a new family of weighted Koch networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 695-705.
- Ye, Dandan & Dai, Meifeng & Sun, Yu & Su, Weiyi, 2017. "Average weighted receiving time on the non-homogeneous double-weighted fractal networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 390-402.
- Jiao, Bo & Nie, Yuan-ping & Shi, Jian-mai & Huang, Cheng-dong & Zhou, Ying & Du, Jing & Guo, Rong-hua & Tao, Ye-rong, 2016. "Scaling of weighted spectral distribution in deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 632-645.
- Dai, Meifeng & Shao, Shuxiang & Su, Weiyi & Xi, Lifeng & Sun, Yanqiu, 2017. "The modified box dimension and average weighted receiving time of the weighted hierarchical graph," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 475(C), pages 46-58.
More about this item
KeywordsWeighted Koch network; Transportation efficiency; Average receiving time; Average weighted shortest path;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:23:p:6165-6173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.