Dynamically regulated energy barriers with violation of symmetry for reaction path
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy Prosterman & Robert Mitchell & Bradley Rorem, 1997. "Prospects for family farming in Russia," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1383-1407.
- Horwich, G., 1997. "Economic Lessons of the Kobe Earthquake," Papers 97-009, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- M. Polanyi, 1935. "U.S.S.R. Economics—Fundamental Data, System, And Spirit," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 6(2), pages 67-88, December.
- Hirokawa, Midori & Sasaki, Dan, 2000. "Endogenous Co-Leadership when Demand Is Uncertain," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 278-290, September.
- Mahendra Reddy & John Yanagida, 1998. "Energy price shocks, input substitution and developmental implications: A translog model applied to Fiji," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 21-34.
- Komatsu, Kayoko & Itai, Hiroaki, 2005. "Yoshio Nagai, Jeremy Bentham (Critical Biography of British Intellectuals 7; Kenkyusha, 2003), pp. 292," Utilitas, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 354-355, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Golovina, Svetlana & Hess, Sebastian & Nilsson, Jerker & Wolz, Axel, 2019. "Networking among Russian farmers and their prospects for success," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 484-499.
- Pacheco de Almeida, Goncalo & Zemsky, Peter, 2002. "Time-to-Build and Strategic Investment Under Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 3674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yomo, Tetsuya & Ito, Yoichiro & Sato, Katsuhiko & Kaneko, Kunihiko, 2005. "Phenotypic fluctuation rendered by a single genotype and evolutionary rate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 350(1), pages 1-5.
More about this item
KeywordsOriented process; Reaction path; Symmetry violation; Non-equilibrium steady state; Transition state; Activation energy; Molecular motor; Autonomous regulation; Flexible dynamical system;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:361:y:2006:i:1:p:216-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.