Complex networks and economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:296-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Rablen, Matthew D., 2016. "Predictive analytics and the targeting of audits," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 130-145.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Ohnishi, Takaaki & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2016. "The structure of global inter-firm networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 37, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2014. "Systemic risk in banking networks: Advantages of “tiered” banking systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 186-210.
- Miśkiewicz, Janusz, 2013. "Power law classification scheme of time series correlations. On the example of G20 group," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2150-2162.
- He, Fang & Chen, Xi, 2016. "Credit networks and systemic risk of Chinese local financing platforms: Too central or too big to fail?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 158-170.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:57-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2008.
"The role of banks in the Brazilian interbank market: Does bank type matter?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(27), pages 6825-6836.
- Daniel O. Cajueiro & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2007. "The role of banks in the Brazilian Interbank Market: Does bank type matter?," Working Papers Series 130, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "An endogenous model of the credit network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 1-14.
- Xu, Tao & He, Jianmin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "A dynamic network model for interbank market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 463(C), pages 131-138.
- An, Feng & Gao, Xiangyun & Guan, Jianhe & Li, Huajiao & Liu, Qian, 2016. "An evolution analysis of executive-based listed company relationships using complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 276-285.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness networks; Scale-free networks; Merger among banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:324:y:2003:i:1:p:396-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.