Social organization in the Minority Game model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente, 2005.
"Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 41-57, February.
- Valente M. & Fagiolo G., 2004. "Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 110, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente, 2004. "Minority Games, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Networks," LEM Papers Series 2004/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2017.
"Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the El Farol Bar Problem," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1120, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Schweitzer, Frank & Zimmermann, Jörg & Mühlenbein, Heinz, 2002. "Coordination of decisions in a spatial agent model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 303(1), pages 189-216.
More about this item
KeywordsMinority game; Self-organization; Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:286:y:2000:i:1:p:367-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .