Analyzing exact fractal time series: evaluating dispersional analysis and rescaled range methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandra, Ramesh & Rohrbach, Kermit & Willinger, G Lee, 1995. "A Comparison of the Power of Parametric and Nonparametric Tests of Location Shift for Event Studies," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 30(4), pages 685-710, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janusz Miśkiewicz & Zenon Trela & Zbigniew Burdach & Waldemar Karcz & Wanda Balińska-Miśkiewicz, 2020. "Long range correlations of the ion current in SV channels. Met3PbCl influence study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Peter F. Craigmile, 2003. "Simulating a class of stationary Gaussian processes using the Davies–Harte algorithm, with application to long memory processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 505-511, September.
- Hartmann, András & Mukli, Péter & Nagy, Zoltán & Kocsis, László & Hermán, Péter & Eke, András, 2013. "Real-time fractal signal processing in the time domain," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(1), pages 89-102.
- Fu, Yang & Zheng, Zeyu & Xiao, Rui & Shi, Haibo, 2017. "Comparison of two fractal interpolation methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 563-571.
- McGaughey, Donald R & Aitken, George J.M, 2000. "Statistical analysis of successive random additions for generating fractional Brownian motion," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 277(1), pages 25-34.
- Biermé, Hermine & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2007. "Operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 312-332, March.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2007. "A note on scaled variance ratio estimation of the Hurst exponent with application to agricultural commodity prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 155-165.
- Mante, Claude, 2007. "Application of resampling and linear spline methods to spectral and dispersional analyses of long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4308-4323, May.
- Almurad, Zainy M.H. & Delignières, Didier, 2016. "Evenly spacing in Detrended Fluctuation Analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 63-69.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Echeverria, Juan C. & Rodriguez, Eduardo, 2008. "Performance of a high-dimensional R/S method for Hurst exponent estimation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6452-6462.
- McGaughey, Donald R. & Aitken, G.J.M., 2002. "Generating two-dimensional fractional Brownian motion using the fractional Gaussian process (FGp) algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 369-380.
More about this item
KeywordsFractals; Fractional Gaussian noise; Hurst coefficient; Exact simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:246:y:1997:i:3:p:609-632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.