Price volatility in the Hong Kong stock market: a test of the information and trading noise hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Wei, K. C. & Liu, Yu-Jane & Yang, Chau-Chen & Chaung, Guey-Shiang, 1995. "Volatility and price change spillover effects across the developed and emerging markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 113-136, May.
- Yiuman Tse & Jose A. Gutierrez, 2009. "Where does Volatility and Return Come From? The Case of Asian ETFs," Working Papers 0063, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Tse, Yiuman & Martinez, Valeria, 2007. "Price discovery and informational efficiency of international iShares funds," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-15.
- Siu Y. Chan & Wai-Ming Fong, 2004. "Individual Investors' Sentiment and Temporary Stock Price Pressure," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5-6), pages 823-836.
- Gutierrez, Jose A. & Martinez, Valeria & Tse, Yiuman, 2009. "Where does return and volatility come from? The case of Asian ETFs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 671-679, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:1:y:1993:i:2:p:189-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.