Bank credit rationing and the customer relation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Guizani, Brahim, 2010. "Regulation Policy And Credit Crunch: Evidence From Japan," MPRA Paper 46827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2013.
- Angelini, P. & Di Salvo, R. & Ferri, G., 1998. "Availability and cost of credit for small businesses: Customer relationships and credit cooperatives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 925-954, August.
- Franck Martin, 1995. "Concurrence bancaire, jeux séquentiels et information complète," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 301-324.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1993. "Long-term banking relationships in general equilibrium," International Finance Discussion Papers 452, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & John C. Driscoll, 2004. "Loan commitments and private firms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997.
"Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships,"
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997. "Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2007. "Effect of the Number of Banking Relationships on Credit Availability: Evidence from Panel Data of Spanish Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2002. "Bank-Firm Relationships and International Banking Markets," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 401-417.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2002. "Bank-firm relationships and international banking markets," Other publications TiSEM fbb391d2-a9f9-4b49-a0f5-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jyh-Horng Lin & Min-Li Yi, 2005. "Loan Portfolio Swaps and Optimal Lending," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 177-198, January.
- Ginés Hernández Cánovas & Pedro Martínez Solano, 2003. "Relaciones Bancarias Y Sus Efectos Sobre Los Términos De La Deuda En Las Pymes," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Annalisa Castelli & Gerald P. Dwyer & Iftekhar Hasan, 2006. "Bank relationships and small firms’ financial performance," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The duration of bank relationships and the performance of Tunisian firms," MPRA Paper 55754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Martin, J. Spencer & Santomero, Anthony M., 1997. "Investment opportunities and corporate demand for lines of credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1331-1350, October.
- Avelino Martínez Sandoval & Harold Londoño Martínez, 2004. "El Racionamiento del Crédito en los Mercados Financieros," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA Y ADMINISTRACIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE OCCIDENTE, July.
- Guizani, Brahim, 2014. "Capital Requirements, Banking Supervision and Lending Behavior: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 54234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Gallo & Valeria Vannoni, 2015. "Le determinanti dei tassi di interesse bancari nelle regioni italiane," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 67-84.
- Castelli, Annalisa & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2009. "Bank relationships and firms' financial performance : the Italian experience," Research Discussion Papers 36/2009, Bank of Finland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:9:y:1982:i:1:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed