Comment on: "Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilde Bjørnland & Kai Leitemo & Junior Maih, 2011.
"Estimating the natural rates in a simple New Keynesian framework,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 755-777, May.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Kai Leitemo & Junior Maih, 2008. "Estimating the natural rates in a simple New Keynesian framework," Working Paper 2007/10, Norges Bank.
- Lena Draeger, 2011.
"Endogenous persistence with recursive inattentiveness,"
KOF Working papers
11-285, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Lena Dräger, 2011. "Endogenous Persistence with Recursive Inattentiveness," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201103, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009. "Bank behavior, incomplete interest rate pass-through, and the cost channel of monetary policy transmission," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1310-1327, November.
- Henzel, Steffen & Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009.
"The price puzzle revisited: Can the cost channel explain a rise in inflation after a monetary policy shock?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 268-289, June.
- Steffen Henzel & Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2007. "The Price Puzzle Revisited: Can the Cost Channel Explain a Rise in Inflation after a Monetary Policy Shock?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henzel, Steffen & Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric, 2009. "The price puzzle revisited: Can the cost channel explain a rise in inflation after a monetary policy shock?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19421, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:52:y:2005:i:5:p:1055-1057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.