Optimal seigniorage from money creation : An analysis in terms of the optimum balance of payments deficit problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1990. "Inflation: Theory and evidence," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 963-1012, Elsevier.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989.
"Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration,"
NBER Working Papers
2869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1997. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233606, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1997. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt712610vq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," CEPR Discussion Papers 519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld and ., 1997. "Dynamic Seigniorage Theory: An Exploration," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C97-085, University of California at Berkeley.
- Grossman, Herschel I., 1991. "Monetary economics : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Russell Cooper & Antoine Camous, 2016. ""Whatever it takes" is all you need: monetary policy and debt fragility," 2016 Meeting Papers 863, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin, Antoine & Schreft, Stacey L., 2006.
"Currency competition: A partial vindication of Hayek,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2085-2111, November.
- Antoine Martin & Stacey L. Schreft, 2003. "Currency competition : a partial vindication of Hayek," Research Working Paper RWP 03-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Antoine Camous & Russell Cooper, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Debt Fragility," NBER Working Papers 20650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 2006. "On the private provision of fiat currency," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1683-1698, October.
- Ireland, Peter N., 1997. "Sustainable monetary policies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-108, November.
- Dennis W. Jansen & Liqun Liu & Ming‐Jang Weng, 2007. "Sustainability Of The Friedman Rule In An International Monetary Policy Game," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 470-486, July.
- Thang Ngoc Doan & Junichi Fujimoto, 2022. "Time Consistency and Counterproductive Monetary Policy Cooperation in a Two‐Country New Keynesian Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 54(5), pages 1491-1523, August.
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 1986. "Welfare, Banks, and Capital Mobility in Steady State: The Case of Predetermined Exchange Rates," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 175-200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1983. "International Balance of Payments Financing and Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 1120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:3:p:503-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.