Some dynamic theory of macroeconomic policy effects on income and prices under the government budget restraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 1999. "La politique monétaire sans monnaie," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 70(1), pages 111-153.
- António Afonso, 2001. "Government indebtedness and european consumers behaviour," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1981.
"Monetarist Principles and the Money Stock Growth Rule,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 134-138, May.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "Monetarist Principles and the Money Stock Growth Rule," NBER Working Papers 0630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2961 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:1:p:45-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .