Liquidity, exchange rates, and business cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 1995. "Foreign exchange controls and liquidity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 515-538, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 2001.
"International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Holman, Jill A. & Rioja, Felix K., 1999. "International transmission of anticipated inflation under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Research Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jul 1999.
- Siregar, Reza & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2004. "Impact of exchange rate volatility on Indonesia's trade performance in the 1990s," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 218-240, June.
- Reza Siregar & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on IndonesiaÂ’s Trade Performance in the 1990s," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ho, W.-M.Wai-Ming, 2004. "The liquidity effects of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 179-208, May.
- Ho, Wai-Ming, 2008. "The welfare implications of foreign exchange intervention," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1360-1382, December.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2002. "Exchange rate systems and macroeconomic stability," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 571-599, April.
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2001. "Exchange Rate Systems and Macroeconomic Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 2768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scott Hendry & Wai-Ming Ho & Kevin Moran, 2003. "Simple Monetary Policy Rules in an Open-Economy, Limited-Participation Model," Staff Working Papers 03-38, Bank of Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:32:y:1993:i:1:p:121-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed