Restricted domains, arrow-social welfare functions and noncorruptible and non-manipulable social choice correspondences: The case of private alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:72:y:2018:i:3:p:379-383 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reecon:v:72:y:2018:i:4:p:428-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Thomson, 2016. "Non-bossiness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(3), pages 665-696, October.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Tonin, Simone, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containing Inseparable Ordered Paris," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-22, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2017. "Nondictatorial Arrovian Social Welfare Functions, Simple Majority Rule and Integer Programming," Working Papers 2017_11, Durham University Business School.
- Katsuhiko Nishizaki, 2014. "An equivalence of secure implementability and full implementability in truthful strategies in pure exchange economies with Leontief utility functions," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(1), pages 73-82, March.
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2004.
"Dominant Strategy Implementation in Pure Exchange Economies,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
04-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2004. "Dominant Strategy Implementation in Pure Exchange Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-03-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containg Inseparable Ordered Pairs," Working Papers 2014_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mizukami, Hideki & Wakayama, Takuma, 2007.
"Dominant strategy implementation in economic environments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 307-325, August.
- Hideki Mizukami & Takuma Wakayama, 2006. "Dominant Strategy Implementation in Economic Environments," ISER Discussion Paper 0669, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Tonin, Simone, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containing Inseparable Ordered Paris," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:4:y:1983:i:2:p:155-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.