The generation of a social welfare function under ordinal preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005.
"The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 381-418, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2004. "The News of the Death of Welfare Economics is Greatly Exaggerated," Working Papers hal-00242931, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005. "The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated," Post-Print hal-00246986, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2004. "Strategic Approval Voting in a large electorate," Working Papers hal-00242909, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2007.
"Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1143-1174, July.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," IDEP Working Papers 0504, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2007. "Do irrelevant commodities matter?," Post-Print hal-00246315, HAL.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," Discussion Papers 2005-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paolo Giovanni Piacquadio, 2017. "A Fairness Justification of Utilitarianism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 1261-1276, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:3:y:1982:i:2:p:109-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.