Price-dispersed preferences and C1 mean demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Gael Giraud & Isabelle Maret, 2001.
"Behavioral Heterogeneity in Large Economies,"
Working Papers of BETA
2001-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gael Giraud & Isabelle Maret, 2002. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in Large Economies," Working Papers of BETA 2002-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992. "Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- José Faro, 2013. "Cobb-Douglas preferences under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 273-285, October.
- Faro, José Heleno, 2012. "Cobb-Douglas Preferences under Uncertainty," Insper Working Papers wpe_278, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Peitz, Martin, 2000. "Aggregation in a Model of Price Competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Martin Peitz, 1999. "- Aggregation In A Model Of Price Competition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- Gael GIRAUD & Isabelle MARET, 2002. "Modelling Behavioral Heterogeneity," Working Papers of BETA 2002-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2005. "On behavioral heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 155-169, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:13:y:1984:i:1:p:11-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed