Trust in the fisheries scientific community
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilaire Drouineau & Marie Vanacker & Estibaliz Diaz & Maria Mateo & Maria Korta & Carlos Antunes & Carlos Fernández Delgado & Isabel Domingos & Lluis Zamora & Laurent Beaulaton & Patrick Lambert & Céd, 2021. "Incorporating Stakeholder Knowledge into a Complex Stock Assessment Model: The Case of Eel Recruitment," Post-Print hal-03206805, HAL.
- Hyder, Kieran & Townhill, Bryony & Anderson, Lucy G. & Delany, Jane & Pinnegar, John K., 2015. "Can citizen science contribute to the evidence-base that underpins marine policy?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 112-120.
- Inês Pereira & Ualerson Iran Peixoto & Wendell Medeiros-Leal & Morgan Casal-Ribeiro & Régis Santos, 2022. "Multidimensional Indicators to Assess the Sustainability of Demersal Small-Scale Fishery in the Azores," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-19, December.
- Brenda Parlee & Henry Huntington & Fikret Berkes & Trevor Lantz & Leon Andrew & Joseph Tsannie & Cleo Reece & Corinne Porter & Vera Nicholson & Sharon Peter & Deb Simmons & Herman Michell & Melody Lep, 2021. "One-Size Does Not Fit All—A Networked Approach to Community-Based Monitoring in Large River Basins," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-30, July.
- Ualerson Iran Peixoto & Morgan Casal-Ribeiro & Wendell M. Medeiros-Leal & Ana Novoa-Pabon & Mário Pinho & Régis Santos, 2022. "Scientific and Fisher’s Knowledge-Based Ecological Risk Assessment: Combining Approaches to Determine the Vulnerability of Fisheries Stocks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-18, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust Fisheries management Europe Fisheries science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:54-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.