Near-term priorities for the science, policy and practice of Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning (CMSP)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Maria S. & Stehfest, Kilian M. & Votier, Stephen C. & Hall-Spencer, Jason M., 2014. "Mapping fisheries for marine spatial planning: Gear-specific vessel monitoring system (VMS), marine conservation and offshore renewable energy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 293-300.
- Vince, Joanna & Smith, Anthony D.M. & Sainsbury, Keith. J. & Cresswell, Ian David & Smith, David C. & Haward, Marcus, 2015. "Australia׳s Oceans Policy: Past, present and future," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-8.
- Jacobsen, Kelsey I. & Lester, Sarah E. & Halpern, Benjamin S., 2014. "A global synthesis of the economic multiplier effects of marine sectors," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 273-278.
- Brennan, Jonathon & Fitzsimmons, Clare & Gray, Tim & Raggatt, Laura, 2014. "EU marine strategy framework directive (MSFD) and marine spatial planning (MSP): Which is the more dominant and practicable contributor to maritime policy in the UK?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 359-366.
- Griffin, Robert & Chaumont, Nicolas & Denu, Douglas & Guerry, Anne & Kim, Choong-Ki & Ruckelshaus, Mary, 2015. "Incorporating the visibility of coastal energy infrastructure into multi-criteria siting decisions," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 218-223.
- Turner, Rachel A. & Polunin, Nicholas V.C. & Stead, Selina M., 2015. "Mapping inshore fisheries: Comparing observed and perceived distributions of pot fishing activity in Northumberland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 173-181.
- Caldow, Chris & Monaco, Mark E. & Pittman, Simon J. & Kendall, Matthew S. & Goedeke, Theresa L. & Menza, Charles & Kinlan, Brian P. & Costa, Bryan M., 2015. "Biogeographic assessments: A framework for information synthesis in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 423-432.
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystem-based management Tradeoffs Decision support tools Governance processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:198-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.