Wild and farmed salmon in Norway--A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Little, Cedric & Felzensztein, Christian & Gimmon, Eli & Muñoz, Pablo, 2015. "The business management of the Chilean salmon farming industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 108-117.
- Chen, Chung-Ling & Qiu, Guo-Hao, 2014. "The long and bumpy journey: Taiwan׳s aquaculture development and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 152-161.
- Ertör, Irmak & Ortega-Cerdà, Miquel, 2015. "Political lessons from early warnings: Marine finfish aquaculture conflicts in Europe," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 202-210.
- Ana Rita Marques & Henny Forde & Crawford W Revie, 2018. "Time-series clustering of cage-level sea lice data," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(9), pages 1-15, September.
- M. Okimoto, 2020. "Optimal trade strategy of a regional economy by food exports," Papers 2003.04307, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsWild salmon fisheries Salmon farming Management Conflicts Regulations Challenges;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:35:y:2011:i:3:p:413-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.