Cumulative impact mapping: Advances, relevance and limitations to marine management and conservation, using Canada's Pacific waters as a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, Reniel B. & Mamauag, Samuel S. & Aliño, Porfirio M., 2015. "Designing a marine protected areas network in a data-limited situation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 64-76.
- Shucksmith, Rachel J. & Kelly, Christina, 2014. "Data collection and mapping – Principles, processes and application in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 27-33.
- Clarke Murray, Cathryn & Agbayani, Selina & Alidina, Hussein M. & Ban, Natalie C., 2015. "Advancing marine cumulative effects mapping: An update in Canada’s Pacific waters," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 71-77.
- Gadamus, Lily & Raymond-Yakoubian, Julie & Ashenfelter, Roy & Ahmasuk, Austin & Metcalf, Vera & Noongwook, George, 2015. "Building an indigenous evidence-base for tribally-led habitat conservation policies," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 116-124.
- Giakoumi, Sylvaine & Brown, Christopher J. & Katsanevakis, Stelios & Saunders, Megan I. & Possingham, Hugh P., 2015. "Using threat maps for cost-effective prioritization of actions to conserve coastal habitats," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 95-102.
- Kerr, Sandy & Watts, Laura & Colton, John & Conway, Flaxen & Hull, Angela & Johnson, Kate & Jude, Simon & Kannen, Andreas & MacDougall, Shelley & McLachlan, Carly & Potts, Tavis & Vergunst, Jo, 2014. "Establishing an agenda for social studies research in marine renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 694-702.
More about this item
KeywordsAnthropogenic stressors Cumulative effects Ecosystem-based management Marine protected area Multiple stressors Marine spatial planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:5:p:876-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.