Estimating the effects of technological efficiency on the European fishing fleet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Villasante & David Rodríguez-González & Manel Antelo, 2013. "On the Non-Compliance in the North Sea Cod Stock," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Carpenter, Griffin & Kleinjans, Richard & Villasante, Sebastian & O’Leary, Bethan C., 2016. "Landing the blame: The influence of EU Member States on quota setting," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 9-15.
- Emmanuelle Quillérou & Nolwenn Roudaut & Olivier Guyader, 2013. "Managing fleet capacity effectively under second-hand market redistribution," Post-Print hal-00835574, HAL.
- Schaap, Robbert & Richter, Andries, 2019. "Overcapitalization and social norms of cooperation in a small-scale fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-1.
- Vázquez-Rowe, Ian & Benetto, Enrico, 2014. "The use of a consequential perspective to upgrade the utility of Life Cycle Assessment for fishery managers and policy makers," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 14-17.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon fisheries policy European Union fishing fleet Technological efficiency Overcapacity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:720-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.