Designing ITQ programs for commercial recreational fishing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Whitehead & Christopher F. Dumas & Craig E. Landry & Jim Herstine, 2013.
"A recreation demand model of the North Carolina for-hire fishery: a comparison of primary and secondary purpose anglers,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(16), pages 1481-1484, November.
- John C. Whitehead & Christopher F. Dumas & Craig E. Landry & Jim Herstine, 2013. "A Recreation Demand Model of the North Carolina For-Hire Fishery: A Comparison of Primary and Secondary Purpose Anglers," Working Papers 13-21, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "Rent dissipation and efficient rationalization in for-hire recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 300-314, November.
- Doerpinghaus, J. & Hentrich, K. & Troup, M. & Stavrinaky, A. & Anderson, S., 2014. "An assessment of sector separation on the Gulf of Mexico recreational red snapper fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 309-317.
- John C. Whitehead & Christopher F. Dumas & Craig E. Landry & Jim Herstine, 2011. "Valuing Bag Limits in the North Carolina Charter Boat Fishery with Combined Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers 11-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
KeywordsRecreational fishing ITQs Sport fishing Management Discard mortality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:33:y:2009:i:5:p:766-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .