Testing the rank size rule hypothesis with an efficient estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael González-Val & Arturo Ramos & Fernando Sanz-Gracia & María Vera-Cabello, 2015.
"Size distributions for all cities: Which one is best?,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 177-196, March.
- González-Val, Rafael & Ramos, Arturo & Sanz, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María, 2013. "Size Distributions for All Cities: Which One is Best?," MPRA Paper 44314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark J. Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2013.
"A Century Of The Evolution Of The Urban System In Brazil,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 129-151, November.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "A Century of the Evolution of the Urban System in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 11/12, University of Waikato.
- Urzua, Carlos M., 2000. "A simple and efficient test for Zipf's law," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 257-260, March.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val & Arturo Ramos-GutiÃ©rrez & Fernando Sanz-Gracia, 2011. "Size Distributions for All Cities: Lognormal and q-exponential functions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p554, European Regional Science Association.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J. & Mas Ivars Matilde, 2008.
"Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España: Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica,"
201079, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Mas, Matilde, 2008. "Sobre el tamaño de las ciudades en España. Dos reflexiones y una regularidad empírica," MPRA Paper 15798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Luci Ellis & Dan Andrews, 2001. "City Sizes, Housing Costs, and Wealth," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2001-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:27:y:1990:i:2:p:222-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.