The definition and measurement of evolutionary materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bomsel, Olivier & Roos, Philippe, 1990. "From commodities to evolutionary materials : Towards new forms of customer-supplier relationships," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 104-114, June.
- Mangin, Christophe G. E. & de Neufville, Richard & Field, Frank III & Clark, Joel, 1995. "Defining markets for new materials : Developing a utility methodology with case application," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 169-178, September.
- Richard Nelson & Giovanni Dosi & Marc Willinger & Ehud Zuscovitch & David Teece & Neil Kay & Rod Coombs, 1988. "Part IV - Innovation and the evolution of firms," LEM Chapters Series, in: Giovanni Dosi & Christopher Freeman & Richard Nelson & Gerarld Silverberg & Luc Soete (ed.),Technical Change and Economic Theory, chapter 10, pages 219-308, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Fraser, S. & Barsotti, A. & Rogich, D., 1988. "Sorting out materials issues," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 2003. "A techno-economic analysis of the results of product diversification in household appliance durables--evaluating concreteness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 257-278, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:3:p:161-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.