Regional unemployment in Italy: Sources and cures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Lamarche, Carlos & Porto, Alberto & Sosa-Escudero, Walter, 2005. "Persistence and regional disparities in unemployment (Argentina 1980-1997)," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 375-394, July.
- Yu.P. Maidanevych & T.S. Romanishina & L.E. Rysakova & N.G. Bondarenko & O.V. Mihailuk, 2018. "Investment Instruments to Stimulate Depressed Regionsâ€™ Development," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 476-488.
- J. AndrÃ©s FaÃÃ±aa & JesÃºs LÃ³pez-RodrÃguez, 2004. "Regional income convergence and regional policy in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa04p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Lamarche & Alberto Porto & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1998. "Aspectos Regionales del Desempleo en la Argentina," IIE, Working Papers 008, IIE, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- BATTISTI,Michele, 2006. "Assessing persistence in the Italian rate of unemployment in presence of structural breaks and regional asymmetries, 1977 to 2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- J. Faíña & Jesús López-Rodríguez, 2004. "European Regional Policy and Backward Regions: Implications Towards EU Enlargement," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 5-32, July.
- Laura Barbieri & Chiara Mussida, 2018. "Structural differences across macroregions: an empirical investigation," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 215-246, May.
- Arbolino, Roberta & Caro, Paolo Di, 2021. "Can the EU funds promote regional resilience at time of Covid-19? Insights from the Great Recession11We thank the Editors and the four anonymous referees for helpful comments. We also thank Emanuele C," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 109-126.
- Jesus LÓPEZ-RODRÍGUEZ & J.Andrés FAÍÑA-MEDÍN, 2010. "Regional Policy, Regional Inequalities and Enlargement of the European Union," EcoMod2004 330600094, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:16:y:1994:i:5:p:497-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.