A comment on "a dynamic model of process and product innovation"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Ehrhardt, 1979. "The Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 777-786, August.
- Richard Ehrhardt & Charles Mosier, 1984. "A Revision of the Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 618-622, May.
- Arthur F. Veinott, Jr. & Harvey M. Wagner, 1965. "Computing Optimal (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 525-552, March.
- Eliezer Naddor, 1975. "Optimal and Heuristic Decisions in Single-and Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(11), pages 1234-1249, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nystrom, Kristina, 2003.
"Exit and Entry over the Product Life Cycle: Evidence from the Swedish Manufacturing Industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 135-144, September.
- Blom, Kristina & Karlsson, Charlie, 2000. "Exit And Entry Over The Product Life Cycle: Evidence From The Swedish Manufacturing Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa00p83, European Regional Science Association.
- Tether, B. S. & Storey, D. J., 1998. "Smaller firms and Europe's high technology sectors: a framework for analysis and some statistical evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 947-971, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:4:y:1976:i:4:p:375-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.