On linear bilevel problems with multiple objectives at the lower level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bard, Jonathan F, 1983. "Coordination of a multidivisional organization through two levels of management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 457-468.
- Wayne F. Bialas & Mark H. Karwan, 1984. "Two-Level Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(8), pages 1004-1020, August.
- Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen & Mateo, Pedro M., 2008. "A new approach for solving linear bilevel problems using genetic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 14-28, July.
- Kunsch, P.L. & Kavathatzopoulos, I. & Rauschmayer, F., 2009. "Modelling complex ethical decision problems with operations research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1100-1108, December.
- Ankhili, Z. & Mansouri, A., 2009. "An exact penalty on bilevel programs with linear vector optimization lower level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 36-41, August.
- Walker, Warren E., 2009. "Does the best practice of rational-style model-based policy analysis already include ethical considerations?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1051-1062, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dempe, S., 2011. "Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 429-431, July.
- Lin, Rung-Chuan & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Pasupathy, Kalyan S., 2013. "Multi-objective simulation optimization using data envelopment analysis and genetic algorithm: Specific application to determining optimal resource levels in surgical services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 881-892.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBilevel optimization Multiobjective optimization Efficient solution Weakly efficient solution Genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:1:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .