Change detection in autoregressive time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2012. "Change-point analysis in increasing dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 136-159.
- Jin, Hao & Zhang, Jinsuo, 2010. "Subsampling tests for variance changes in the presence of autoregressive parameter shifts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2255-2265, November.
- Pouliot, William, 2016. "Robust tests for change in intercept and slope in linear regression models with application to manager performance in the mutual fund industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 523-534.
- Pap Gyula & Szabó Tamás T., 2016. "Change detection in the Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(1-2), pages 21-40, September.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gombay, Edit & Serban, Daniel, 2009. "Monitoring parameter change in time series models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 715-725, April.
- Baisuo Jin & Mong-Na Lo Huang & Baiqi Miao, 2011. "Testing for variance changes in autoregressive models with unknown order," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 927-936, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTime series Efficient score vector Strong approximation Invariance Principles Brownian bridge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:451-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.