Change detection in autoregressive time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youngchao Ge & Sandrine Dudoit & Terence Speed, 2003. "Resampling-based multiple testing for microarray data analysis," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 12(1), pages 1-77, June.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U., 2004. "Bandwidth choice for local polynomial estimation of smooth boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 240-261, November.
- Cohen, Arthur & Sackrowitz, Harold B., 2007. "More on the inadmissibility of step-up," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 481-492, March.
- Christopher Genovese & Larry Wasserman, 2002. "Operating characteristics and extensions of the false discovery rate procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 499-517.
- John D. Storey, 2002. "A direct approach to false discovery rates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 479-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jirak, Moritz, 2012. "Change-point analysis in increasing dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 136-159.
- Jin, Hao & Zhang, Jinsuo, 2010. "Subsampling tests for variance changes in the presence of autoregressive parameter shifts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2255-2265, November.
- Pouliot, William, 2016. "Robust tests for change in intercept and slope in linear regression models with application to manager performance in the mutual fund industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 523-534.
- Pap Gyula & Szabó Tamás T., 2016. "Change detection in the Cox–Ingersoll–Ross model," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(1-2), pages 21-40, September.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gombay, Edit & Serban, Daniel, 2009. "Monitoring parameter change in time series models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 715-725, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTime series Efficient score vector Strong approximation Invariance Principles Brownian bridge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:451-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .