Minimum distance classification rules for high dimensional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. D. Wilbur & J. K. Ghosh & C. H. Nakatsu & S. M. Brouder & R. W. Doerge, 2002. "Variable Selection in High-Dimensional Multivariate Binary Data with Application to the Analysis of Microbial Community DNA Fingerprints," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 378-386, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yata, Kazuyoshi & Aoshima, Makoto, 2012. "Effective PCA for high-dimension, low-sample-size data with noise reduction via geometric representations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 193-215.
- Kubokawa, Tatsuya & Hyodo, Masashi & Srivastava, Muni S., 2013. "Asymptotic expansion and estimation of EPMC for linear classification rules in high dimension," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 496-515.
- Watanabe, Hiroki & Hyodo, Masashi & Seo, Takashi & Pavlenko, Tatjana, 2015. "Asymptotic properties of the misclassification rates for Euclidean Distance Discriminant rule in high-dimensional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 234-244.
- Tatsuya Kubokawa & Masashi Hyodo & Muni S. Srivastava, 2011. "Asymptotic Expansion and Estimation of EPMC for Linear Classification Rules in High Dimension," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-818, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher discriminant rule Misclassification error Moore-Penrose inverse Multivariate normal Singular Wishart;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:9:p:2057-2070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.