On Positive Definiteness of Some Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Donald St. P., 1985. "Positive definite symmetric functions on finite-dimensional spaces II," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 325-329, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Porcu, E. & Mateu, J. & Zini, A. & Pini, R., 2007. "Modelling spatio-temporal data: A new variogram and covariance structure proposal," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 83-89, January.
- Ma, Chunsheng, 2003. "Spatio-temporal stationary covariance models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 97-107, July.
- Ma, Chunsheng, 2004. "Spatial autoregression and related spatio-temporal models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 152-162, January.
- Dahl, Christian M. & Gonzalez-Rivera, Gloria, 2003. "Testing for neglected nonlinearity in regression models based on the theory of random fields," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 141-164, May.
More about this item
Keywordspositive definite; Schoenberg problems; Fourier transform; Bochner theorem; Lévy theorem; Hausdorff-Bernstein-Widder theorem.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:73:y:2000:i:1:p:55-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.