Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Isotonic Normal Means with Unknown Variances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, N. Z., 1994. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Means and Variances from Normal Populations Under Simultaneous Order Restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 282-293, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoferkamp, Carol & Das Peddada, Shyamal, 2002. "Parameter Estimation in Linear Models with Heteroscedastic Variances Subject to Order Restrictions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 65-87, July.
- Jamshidian, Mortaza, 2004. "On algorithms for restricted maximum likelihood estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 137-157, March.
- Ma, Tiefeng & Wang, Songgui, 2010. "Estimation of means of multivariate normal populations with order restriction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 594-602, March.
- Tao, Jian & Shi, Ning-Zhong & Guo, Jianhua & Gao, Wei, 2002. "Stepwise procedures for the identification of minimum effective dose with unknown variances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 121-131, April.
More about this item
Keywordsisotonic regression; partial order; restricted maximum likelihood estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:64:y:1998:i:2:p:183-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.