Bivariate Dependence Properties of Order Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kundu, Debasis & Franco, Manuel & Vivo, Juana-Maria, 2014. "Multivariate distributions with proportional reversed hazard marginals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 98-112.
- Fountain, Robert L. & Herman Jr., John R. & Rustvold, D. Leif, 2008. "An application of Kendall distributions and alternative dependence measures: SPX vs. VIX," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 469-472, April.
- Zhuang, Weiwei & Yao, Junchao & Hu, Taizhong, 2010. "Conditional ordering of order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 640-644, March.
- Avérous, Jean & Genest, Christian & C. Kochar, Subhash, 2005. "On the dependence structure of order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 159-171, May.
- Navarro, Jorge & Balakrishnan, N., 2010. "Study of some measures of dependence between order statistics and systems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Montes, Ignacio & Montes, Susana, 2016. "Stochastic dominance and statistical preference for random variables coupled by an Archimedean copula or by the Fr e ´ chet–Hoeffding upper bound," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 275-298.
- Montes, Ignacio & Miranda, Enrique & Montes, Susana, 2014. "Decision making with imprecise probabilities and utilities by means of statistical preference and stochastic dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 209-220.
- Hu, Taizhong & Xie, Chaode, 2006. "Negative dependence in the balls and bins experiment with applications to order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1342-1354, July.
- Dolati, Ali & Genest, Christian & Kochar, Subhash C., 2008. "On the dependence between the extreme order statistics in the proportional hazards model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(5), pages 777-786, May.
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2000. "Stochastic Comparisons and Dependence among Concomitants of Order Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 262-281, May.
- Franco, Manuel & Vivo, Juana-María, 2010. "A multivariate extension of Sarhan and Balakrishnan's bivariate distribution and its ageing and dependence properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 491-499, March.
- Mao, Tiantian & Hu, Taizhong, 2010. "Stochastic properties of INID progressive Type-II censored order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1493-1500, July.
- Huang, J.S. & Dou, Xiaoling & Kuriki, Satoshi & Lin, G.D., 2013. "Dependence structure of bivariate order statistics with applications to Bayramoglu’s distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 201-208.
More about this item
Keywordsorder statistics associated random variables right corner set increasing right tail increasing stochastically increasing TP2property positively quadrant dependent reliability counting processes exchangeability finite sampling problem kout ofnsystem (null);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:56:y:1996:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.