Testing Multivariate Symmetry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henze, N. & Klar, B. & Meintanis, S. G., 2003. "Invariant tests for symmetry about an unspecified point based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 275-297, November.
- Taras Bodnar & Wolfgang Schmid, 2008. "A test for the weights of the global minimum variance portfolio in an elliptical model," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 127-143, March.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Iliopoulos, George, 2008. "Fourier methods for testing multivariate independence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1884-1895, January.
- Rainer Dyckerhoff & Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2015. "Depth-based runs tests for bivariate central symmetry," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(5), pages 917-941, October.
- Koltchinskii, V. I. & Li, Lang, 1998. "Testing for Spherical Symmetry of a Multivariate Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 228-244, May.
- Sakhanenko, Lyudmila, 2008. "Testing for ellipsoidal symmetry: A comparison study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 565-581, December.
- Manzotti, A. & Pérez, Francisco J. & Quiroz, Adolfo J., 2002. "A Statistic for Testing the Null Hypothesis of Elliptical Symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 274-285, May.
- Neuhaus, Georg & Zhu, Li-Xing, 1998. "Permutation Tests for Reflected Symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 129-153, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0732-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Dyckerhoff & Christophe Ley & Davy Paindaveine, 2014. "Depth-Based Runs Tests for bivariate Central Symmetry," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Azam Dehgani & Ali Dolati & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2013. "Measures of radial asymmetry for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 271-286, May.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Carlos Escanciano, J., 2007. "Nonparametric tests for conditional symmetry in dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 652-682, December.
- Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 2002. "The stable long-run CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:54:y:1995:i:1:p:91-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.