Limit theorems for change in linear regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-130, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:4:p:552-590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jushan, Bai, 1995. "Estimation of multiple-regime regressions with least absolutes deviation," MPRA Paper 32916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 1998.
- Pouliot, William, 2016. "Robust tests for change in intercept and slope in linear regression models with application to manager performance in the mutual fund industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 523-534.
- Aurelio Fernández Bariviera & M. Belén Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez, 2014. "Informational Efficiency in Distressed Markets: The Case of European Corporate Bonds," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(3), pages 349-369.
- Habibi Reza, 2011. "A note on approximating distribution functions of cusum and cusumsq tests," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10, January.
More about this item
Keywordslinear model change-point strong approximation Wiener process Ornstein--Uhlenbeck process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:48:y:1994:i:1:p:43-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .