Comparing sweep strategies for stochastic relaxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levine, Richard A. & Casella, George, 2006. "Optimizing random scan Gibbs samplers," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(10), pages 2071-2100, November.
- Yuen, Wai Kong, 2000. "Applications of geometric bounds to the convergence rate of Markov chains on," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Rosenthal, Jeffrey S., 1996. "Markov chain convergence: From finite to infinite," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Hwang, Chii-Ruey & Sheu, Shuenn-Jyi, 1998. "On the Geometrical Convergence of Gibbs Sampler inRd," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-37, July.
- Neil Shephard & Michael K Pitt, 1995.
"Likelihood analysis of non-Gaussian parameter driven models,"
15 & 108., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Shephard, N. & Pitt, M.K., 1995. "Likelihood Analysis of Non-Gaussian Parameter-Driven Models," Economics Papers 108, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tervonen, Tommi & van Valkenhoef, Gert & Baştürk, Nalan & Postmus, Douwe, 2013. "Hit-And-Run enables efficient weight generation for simulation-based multiple criteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 552-559.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic relaxation sweep strategies products of random affine maps rates of convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:37:y:1991:i:2:p:197-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .