MANOVA in the multivariate components of variance model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathew, Thomas & Nordström, Kenneth, 1997. "Wishart and Chi-Square Distributions Associated with Matrix Quadratic Forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 129-143, April.
- Mortarino, Cinzia, 2005. "A decomposition for a stochastic matrix with an application to MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Asymptotics for testing hypothesis in some multivariate variance components model under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-178, January.
- Hu, Jianhua, 2008. "Wishartness and independence of matrix quadratic forms in a normal random matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 555-571, March.
- Kim, Chulmin & Zimmerman, Dale L., 2012. "Unconstrained models for the covariance structure of multivariate longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 104-118.
- Masaro, Joe & Wong, Chi Song, 2010. "Wishart-Laplace distributions associated with matrix quadratic forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1168-1178, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate components of variance MANOVA partial MANOVA minimal sufficiency completeness balanced models exchangeability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:29:y:1989:i:1:p:30-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .