Wishart-Laplace distributions associated with matrix quadratic forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathew, Thomas, 1989. "MANOVA in the multivariate components of variance model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 30-38, April.
- Wong, C. S. & Wang, T. H., 1993. "Multivariate Versions of Cochran's Theorems II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 146-159, January.
- Wong, Chi Song & Masaro, Joe & Wang, Tonghui, 1991. "Multivariate versions of Cochran's theorems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 154-174, October.
- Mathew, Thomas & Nordström, Kenneth, 1997. "Wishart and Chi-Square Distributions Associated with Matrix Quadratic Forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 129-143, April.
- Mathai, A. M., 1993. "On Noncentral Generalized Laplacianness of Quadratic Forms in Normal Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 239-246, May.
- Masaro, Joe & Wong, Chi Song, 2003. "Wishart distributions associated with matrix quadratic forms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-9, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMatrix quadratic form Laplacian distribution Wishart distribution Jordan algebras Multivariate normal matrix Cochran theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:5:p:1168-1178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.