Comparison of hyperbolic and constant width simultaneous confidence bands in multiple linear regression under MVCS criterion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, W. & Hayter, A.J., 2007. "Minimum Area Confidence Set Optimality for Confidence Bands in Simple Linear Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 181-190, March.
- Liu W. & Jamshidian M. & Zhang Y., 2004. "Multiple Comparison of Several Linear Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 395-403, January.
- Wei Liu & Shan Lin & Walter W. Piegorsch, 2008. "Construction of Exact Simultaneous Confidence Bands for a Simple Linear Regression Model," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(1), pages 39-57, April.
- Obaid M. Al-Saidy & Walter W. Piegorsch & R. Webster West & Daniela K. Nitcheva, 2003. "Confidence Bands for Low-Dose Risk Estimation with Quantal Response Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1056-1062, December.
- Walter W. Piegorsch & R. Webster West & Wei Pan & Ralph L. Kodell, 2005. "Low dose risk estimation via simultaneous statistical inferences," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 245-258, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Withers & Saralees Nadarajah, 2012. "Maximum modulus confidence bands," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 811-819, November.
- Freyberger, Joachim & Rai, Yoshiyasu, 2018. "Uniform confidence bands: Characterization and optimality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 119-130.
More about this item
KeywordsConfidence sets Linear regression Simultaneous confidence bands Statistical inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:7:p:1432-1439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.