On the dynamic behavior of Schinasi's business cycle model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neamţu, Mihaela & Opriş, Dumitru & Chilaˇrescu, Constantin, 2007. "Hopf bifurcation in a dynamic IS–LM model with time delay," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 519-530.
- Akio Matsumoto & Ferenc Szidarovszky, 2016. "Delay Dynamics in a Classical IS-LM Model with Tax Collections," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 667-697, November.
- Fanti, Luciano & Manfredi, Piero, 2007. "Chaotic business cycles and fiscal policy: An IS-LM model with distributed tax collection lags," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 736-744.
- Giovanni Bella & Paolo Mattana & Beatrice Venturi, 2013. "Kaldorian assumptions and endogenous fluctuations: a note on Schinasi’s IS–LM model," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(1), pages 71-81, March.
- Chen, Wei-Ching, 2008. "Dynamics and control of a financial system with time-delayed feedbacks," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1198-1207.
- Yousefpour, Amin & Jahanshahi, Hadi & Munoz-Pacheco, Jesus M. & Bekiros, Stelios & Wei, Zhouchao, 2020. "A fractional-order hyper-chaotic economic system with transient chaos," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Hiroki Murakami, 2019. "A note on the “unique” business cycle in the Keynesian theory," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 384-404, July.
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2014. "Keynesian systems with rigidity and flexibility of prices and inflation–deflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 68-85.
- Chen, Wei-Ching, 2008. "Nonlinear dynamics and chaos in a fractional-order financial system," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1305-1314.
- De Cesare, Luigi & Sportelli, Mario, 2005. "A dynamic IS-LM model with delayed taxation revenues," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 233-244.
- Song Xu & Hui Lv & Heng Liu & Aijing Liu, 2019. "Robust Control of Disturbed Fractional-Order Economical Chaotic Systems with Uncertain Parameters," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-13, October.
- Valls, Claudia, 2012. "Rational integrability of a nonlinear finance system," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 141-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:16:y:1994:i:3:p:423-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.