Balance-of-payments dynamics and exchange-rate management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsin, Mohammed, 2004. "Exchange rate policies and endogenous time preference: a dynamic analysis of a small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-203, February.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Neaime, Simon, 2003. "Durable goods, habits, time preference, and exchange rates," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Mansoorian Arman & Neaime Simon, 2002.
"Habits And Durability In Consumption And The Effects Of Exchange Rate Policies,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 97-114.
- Arman Mansoorian & Simon Neaime, 1996. "Habits and Durability in Consumption, and the Effects of Exchange Rate Policies," Working Papers 1996_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2002. "The Employment, Investment and Current Account Effects of Exchange Rate Policies in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Working Papers 2002_04, York University, Department of Economics.
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2007. "Monetary policy in high inflation open economies: evidence from Israel and Turkey," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 405-415.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:1:y:1982:i::p:179-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .