Forward exchange bias, hedging and the gains from international diversification of investment portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bugar, Gyöngyi & Maurer, Raimond, 2001. "International equity portfolios and currency hedging : the viewpoint of German and Hungarian investors," Papers 01-10, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders & Krokfors, Svante, 1997. "The benefits from international diversification for Nordic investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 469-490, April.
- Korkie, Bob & Nakamura, Masao, 1997. "Block holding and keiretsu in Japan: the effects of capital markets liberalization measures on the stock market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 113-140, February.
- Alexandra HOROBET & Livia ILIE, 2009. "On The Exchange Rate Risk Contribution To The Performance Of International Investments: The Case Of Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 57-83, May.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut, 2008. "Portfolio performance and the Euro: Prospects for new potential EMU members," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 314-330, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:13:y:1994:i:2:p:159-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.