Delisting from EU HACCP certification: Analysis of the Philippine seafood processing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ragasa, Catherine & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Bernsten, Richard, 2011. "Delisting from EU HACCP certification: Analysis of the Philippine seafood processing industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 694-704.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008.
"Farm policies and added sugars in US diets,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 480-488, December.
- Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2008. "Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp462, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Alston, Julian M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Vosti, Stephen A., 2008. "Farm subsidies and obesity in the United States: National evidence and international comparisons," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 470-479, December.
- Ghosh, Koel & Senauer, Benjamin, 2009. "Adequacy of Federal School Lunch Reimbursement Adjustments," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(3).
- Cora Peterson, 2009. "A comparative cost analysis of commodity foods from the U.S. Department of Agriculture in the National School Lunch Program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 626-654.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0080-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2012.
"The ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint: Implementation and Effectiveness Assessment for Philippine Agriculture,"
DP 2012-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "The ASEAN Economic Community Blueprint: Implementation and Effectiveness Assessment for Philippine Agriculture," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2012 Vol. 39 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Joshi, Satish, 2013. "Sustainability of EU Food Safety Certification: A survival analysis of firm decisions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1296, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Neeliah, Shalini A. & Neeliah, Harris & Goburdhun, Daya, 2013. "Assessing the relevance of EU SPS measures to the food export sector: Evidence from a developing agro-food exporting country," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-62.
More about this item
KeywordsHACCP Food safety Benefit-cost analysis Certification system sustainability Seafood industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:5:p:693-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.