Accounting, Transparency and Bank Stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2012.
"Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 57-68.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tran, Kien & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "Quantifying and explaining parameter heterogeneity in the capital regulation-bank risk nexus," MPRA Paper 18526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis, 2009. "On-site audits, sanctions, and bank risk-taking: An empirical overture towards a novel regulatory and supervisory philosophy," MPRA Paper 16836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trapp, Rouven & Weiß, Gregor N.F., 2016. "Derivatives usage, securitization, and the crash sensitivity of bank stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 183-205.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:99-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lassaâd Mbarek & Dorra Mezzez Hmaied, 2012. "Bank informational opacity: evidence from the Tunisian stock market," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 278-292, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:15:y:2006:i:3:p:281-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .