Risky debt, jump processes, and safety covenants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1998. "A Direct Approach to Arbitrage-Free Pricing of Derivatives," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-013, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Acharya, Viral V & Das, Sanjiv Ranjan & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 2002. "Pricing Credit Derivatives with Rating Transitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cakir, Murat, 2001. "Credit Derivatives in Managing Off Balance Sheet Risks by Banks," MPRA Paper 55976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Realdon, 2007.
"Valuation of the Firm's Liabilities When Equity Holders Are Also Creditors,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5-6), pages 950-975.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "Valuation of the Firm's Liabilities when Equity Holders are also Creditors," Discussion Papers 06/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "The term structure of credit spreads with jump risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2015-2040, November.
- Edward J. Elton & Martin J. Gruber & Deepak Agrawal & Christopher Mann, 1999. "Explaining the Rate Spread on Corporate Bonds," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-082, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Manzoni, Katiuscia, 2002. "Modeling credit spreads: An application to the sterling Eurobond market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 183-218.
- Esteghamat, Kian, 2003. "A boundary crossing model of counterparty risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1771-1799, August.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 2000. "A Discrete-Time Approach to Arbitrage-Free Pricing of Credit Derivatives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 46-62, January.
- Moraux, Franck, 2004.
"Modeling the business risk of financially weakened firms: A new approach for corporate bond pricing,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 47-61.
- Franck Moraux, 2004. "Modeling the business risk of financially weakened firms: A new approach for corporate bond pricing," Post-Print halshs-00010138, HAL.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 1998. "A Direct Approach to Arbitrage-Free Pricing of Credit Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 6635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Andrew H., 2002. "A new perspective on infrastructure financing in Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 227-242, June.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:9:y:1981:i:3:p:281-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.