Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- F. De Roon & C. Veld & J. Wei, 1998.
"A study on the efficiency of the market for Dutch long-term call options,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 93-111.
- de Roon, F.A. & Veld, C.H. & Wei, J., 1996. "A Study on the Efficiency of the Market for Dutch Long Term Call Options," Discussion Paper 1996-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H., 2008. "Pricing and trading European options by combining artificial neural networks and parametric models with implied parameters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1415-1433, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:14:y:1985:i:2:p:317-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.