Optimal costly firm entry in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durham, Yvonne & McCabe, Kevin & Olson, Mark A. & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon, 2004. "Oligopoly competition in fixed cost environments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-162, February.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2015.
"Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data,"
68010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2015.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna M. & Guidi, Francesco, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: evidence from firm-level UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14073, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lenno Uuskula, 2007. "Firm entry and liquidity," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Aug 2007.
- Paulo Brito & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Entry and the accumulation of capital: A two state variable extension to the Ramsey model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 333-357.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw David, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:9:y:1974:i:4:p:397-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.